ENROLLMENT FOR 2019-2020 WILL OPEN TO THE COMMUNITY
FEBRUARY 11, 2019 AT 8:55
We will contact you within 5 business days of registering online. If the class you request is full, we will contact you and add you to our wait list. Both the Application and the Enrollment Agreement are also available in the preschool office. Registration opens to preschool and church families on Monday of the first full week of February; it opens to the community on Monday of the second full week of February.
We invite all families interested in Heritage United Methodist Preschool to make an appointment to come and observe our program, teachers, and children in action. To make an appointment, call 434-239-4291 or send us an Email.
Ages for Registration
Heritage United Methodist Preschool offers the following programs from 9:00 a.m to noon:
- 2s Program (2½ by Sept. 30) M/W or T/Th
- 3s Program (3 by Sept. 30) T/Th
- 3s/4s Combined Program (3 by 3/31 and no older than 4 by 6/30) M/W/F
- 4s Program (4 by Sept. 30) M/W/F (3 day)
- 4s Program (4 by Sept. 30) M-Th (4 day)
- Pre-Ks Program (4 by March 30 or 5) M-F
All of the following must be submitted together in order for us to register your child: 1. Application 2. Enrollment Agreement 3. Original Proof of Birth if enrolling child for first time. Acceptable means of proof of birth are:
- certified copy of the child’s birth certificate
- notification of birth (hospital, physician, or midwife record)
- birth registration card
- copy of the placement agreement or other proof of the child’s identity from a child placing agency (foster care and adoption agencies)
- copy of the entrustment agreement conferring temporary legal custody of a child to an independent foster parent
- school record from a public school in Virginia
- or certification by a principal or his designee of a public school in the U.S. that a certified copy of the child’s birth record was previously presented.
4. Record of Immunization for all new students 5. Registration Fee of $65 The parent/guardian may choose to pay the Security Deposit Fee (equal to one month’s tuition and due May 1) at the time of registration.